Saturday, May 25, 2013

Last day of school...






Yesterday was the last day of school for Cael and Avery.  I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that I am now officially the mom of a 3rd grader, and 1st grader.  Crazy! And to top it all off Gabriel will be heading to preschool 4 days per week in the fall.  I am so proud of my kids and thank God for them each and everyday!  

I was thinking about my blog today as I crying over how fast my kids are growing and realized that I need to make it a priority.  Silly daily distractions have been getting in the way of my blogging and it needs to stop!  What am I going to treasure  in 15 years - the fact that I lost myself in Facebook or found a lot of really good ideas on Pinterest - or all of the memories, stories, and pictures about my family that this blog contains?  My vote is for the blog!  So mark my words... blogging is now one of my renewed goals!  I don't want to let go of another opportunity to document the sweet and funny lives of my precious children.  

These pics were taken last week before my Grandmother's 90th birthday party... I shamelessly bribed the kids with filling up their reward charts with stickers if they could give me one good photo - on this particular day bribing totally did the trick!  


















3 comments:

Tami said...

Wow! Melissa, your pictures of the kids are beautiful! They are such adorable kids. I love them so much. You wrote so eloquently about preserving family memories on your blog. I am inspired.

Hugs and blessings! Tami

Kathy said...

They are so lucky to have a mother like you and father like corbin. I just wish I were there to see them grow.

Love and miss you !

Kathy said...

I love these pictures!