Monday, June 2, 2014

Gabriel is officially a Kindergartner!

So my sweet baby Gabey is so no longer a baby.  He went to preschool 4 days week for 3 hours per day this past school year and absolutely LOVED it!  He attended Olivet Christian Preschool and had the sweetest, most amazing teachers.  They loved Gabe and poured out grace all over me ( I tend to never be there on time or pick up my child quite on time ).  Gabe's lead teacher, Mrs. Keller, who was also his Awanas teacher on Wednesdays night graciously let me drop the boys off early with her and she watched them until Awanas started so I could leave early and get Avery to gymnastics.  As a fellow mother of four kids she was quick to laugh with me about my many parental failures and always provided encouragement.

Apparently Gabe was quite the ladies man and was the reluctant recipient of two little girls affections.  Quite often his teachers had to rescue him from the girls' desire to hold his hand,  hug him, and sit by him.  He didn't seem to mind too much, though!

This year he learned his letters and numbers, made lots of friends, tried new food, rode a school bus, attended a field trip at Living History Farms, and gained some confidence and readiness for kindergarten.  I love my little man.  I sure am gonna miss him next year!


Gabriel 1st day of Preschool 2013 


Gabriel lat day of Preschool 2014 with Mrs. Keller 


 Preschool graduation




 Lilianna, Gabe's admirer,  she wanted to "introduce" him to her
Dad the night of preschool graduation :)


On the swings with his best friend, Brody



No comments: